RulesNO SKATEBOARDING ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF SKATE PARK
- 399 Seabrook Road
Hours of Operation:
- Daily from Sunrise to Sunset
- Monday- skateboards only, all ages
- Tuesday and Saturday - skateboards and scooters, girls of all ages and boys under 13
- Wednesday-Friday skateboards only, all ages
- Sunday- skateboards only, all ages
SKATE PARK FEES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
Skate Park Membership Fees:
- Tequesta Residents: Free
- (Proof of Residency is required!)
- Non-Residents: $5 for daily pass or $40 for 1-year skate park membership
- Membership ID cards can be purchased at the Tequesta Recreation Center Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00 pm.
- You must be at least 7 years old to obtain a skate park membership.
- A skate park waiver must be filled out in order to receive a membership ID card. A parent must be present to sign the waiver for anyone under the age of 18.
- Participants must be present at the time of registration so that their picture can be taken for the membership ID card.
- If you are a Non-Resident and your yearly membership has not yet expired, you can purchase a card for $5 (Residents are free).