Tequesta Fest 2017
Tequesta Fest is a “Clear Bag” Event
The new procedure will provide a safer environment for our residents and visitors. An example of what is allowed is pictured to the right. No backpacks or purses, unless clear, will be allowed.
Please contact Parks and Recreation at 561-768-0476, 561-768-0470, or 561-768-0475 with questions.
Tequesta Fest 2017
Noon to 6 pm
November 25, 2017
1 Main Street
Tequesta Fest is a BE CLEAR event for 2017. Only clear bags will be permitted into the event for safety precautions.
Wrist Band is required to enter the event.
The Wrist Band distribution will begin November 20 – 22 or you can pick-up the day of the event.
Please Note: No Wrist Band available November 23 & 24
Please Note: This is not a Pet-Friendly Event.
- Entertainment for all Ages
- Thrill Ride- The Ship
- Thrill Ride-Silver Streak
- Thrill Rides- Orbiter
- Super Slide
- Wagon Coaster
- Train Ride
- Spin Ride- Puppy Dogs
- Roll –A- Ball Game with Prizes
- Track Style Kiddie Car Ride
- Roll-A-Ball Racer game with Prizes
- Multi Player roller game with Prizes
- Water Gun Race with Prizes
- Treat Trailer- Carmel Apples, Carmel Corn, Cotton Candy,
Popcorn, Snow Cones
Village of Tequesta Residents FREE (A resident is defined as a person/family who pays village taxes and is registered to vote in the VOT) ****proof of residency will be required (Drivers License)
· Non Residents tickets are $10.00 and seniors(62 years and older) wristbands are $5.00. Tickets can be purchased at the Parks and Rec building or at the gate on the day of the event. Please bring a picture ID with your ticket to pick up wristbands at the gate.
Children under 3 are free.
*This is an all inclusive event with the exception of food and beverages
Molly's Trolleys will be running within the Village of Tequesta on Saturday, November 25th (starting at 11:30 am and ending at 6:00 pm).
Special Note: Each Trolley has it's own route. When you depart your trolley, make sure you get on the correct trolley to return to where you want to go. The 2 routes are called the Pink Route and the Yellow Route.
1 Main Street at Paradise Park is the event drop off and pick up location.
Pinehill Trail West & Seabrook Rd
Westwood Ave & Seabrook Rd
Pinewood Trail & Beechwood Trail
Stops along Riverside Dr, between Riverside Oaks Entrance & Tequesta Dr
North gates of Tequesta Country Club, Country Club Dr & North Pl
Fairway North & River Dr
Northview Park on River Dr
Southview Park on River Dr
Boat dock & ramp on River Dr
Golfview Dr & El Portal
Tequesta Dr & Point Dr
Tequesta Dr & Dover Rd
South gates of Tequesta Country Club, Tequesta Dr & Country Club Dr