The roadway grade crossing will be under a full roadway closure for four days:
- DAY 1 – (Begin 7:00 am) MOT detour put in place, Track Panel rehabilitation built off-line and demolition of existing crossing surface begins (saw-cutting of pavement, Panel removal, etc).
- DAY 2 – Existing Roadway Surface Material removed, New Track panel completed, Existing panel removed, New Panel installed, with thermite welds, and Ballast placement, regulator and vibrating of newly installed panel.
- DAY 3 – Alignment and vibrating of Ballast and grading/Alignment of Track, install Crossing surface Panels, Install Asphalt Base pavement for Panel stabilization and Roadway Pavement removed.
- DAY 4 – (Ending 11:59 pm) Install Final Roadway pavement, complete Paint Striping, Clean Job Site, Remove Detour and open Roadway, Demobilize.
For information contact:
- Doug Chambers, Village of Tequesta 561-768-0483
- A "Maintenance of Traffic Plan" will be forthcoming for the intended detour that will be put into place during the operation