News and Alerts



Notice is hereby given that the Village of Tequesta will hold a public meeting on December 2, 2021. The meeting is at 6:00 pm at Village of Tequesta, 345 Tequesta Drive, Tequesta, FL 33469-0273 in Council Chambers for the purpose of considering approval of the proposed Village of Tequesta Water Facilities Plan for the Village of Tequesta Water System Improvements Project. This meeting will include a discussion of the Water Facilities Plan and the financial impact on the system users.  The meeting is intended to afford the opportunity to individuals to be heard on the economic and social effects of the location, design, and environmental impact of the water system improvements.

The project will be utilizing the State Revolving Fund (SRF) loan program.  Financial impacts on utility users will be presented at the hearing.

The Water Facilities Plan relevant to the discussion is available for public review at Village of Tequesta, 345 Tequesta Drive, Tequesta, FL. All interested persons are invited to attend and be heard.

ADA ACCESSIBILITY:  The Village of Tequesta strives to be an inclusive environment. As such, it is the Village’s policy to comply with the requirements of Title II of the American with Disabilities Act of 1990 (“ADA”) by ensuring our records are accessible to individuals with disabilities. However, there are records we receive from outside entities (contractors, vendors, other state agencies, etc.) that are not ADA compliant.  We take every measure possible to remediate those documents, however, some records may not be compliant.  If there is a file that is not compliant that you wish to access, please contact the Village Clerk’s Office and we will make an accommodation.

DISABLED ACCOMMODATION: Disabled persons who need an accommodation in order to participate in this Village Council Meeting are requested to contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 768-0440 at least three working days before this meeting. Hearing impaired persons please note wireless hearing system receivers are available by requesting the same from the Village Clerk.