The following is a list of local resources to help you grow your business:
- Palm Beach North Chamber
- Hobe Sound Chamber
- Palm Beach County Business Services
- Business Development Board of Palm Beach County
- Southern Opportunity and Resilience Fund (SOAR) - providing flexible, affordable, and free business support services to small businesses and non-profits across the south and southeast to help them navigate and rebuild from the Covid-19 economic crisis.
- US Small Business Administration Restaurant Revitalization Fund - provides emergency assistance for eligible businesses, bars and other qualifying businesses impacted by Covid-19 - via the American Rescue Plan Act.
- US Small Business Administration Supplemental Targeted Advance for Small Businesses Hardest Hit by COVID-19 - Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) assistance – called Supplemental Targeted Advances – on April 22, 2021 that will provide $5 billion in additional assistance to 1 million small businesses and nonprofit organizations that have been most severely affected by the economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. The Supplemental Targeted Advance program is the latest SBA relief program to launch as part of the American Rescue Plan Act on March 11, 2021.
- Small Business Development Center - Indian River State College - provides resources for start up and established business needs.
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Florida SBDC
- Small Business Association Funding Programs - SBA works with lenders to help provide loans to small businesses
- Accion - the largest nationwide nonprofit lending network in the United States. Accion helps entrepreneurs generate income, build assets, create jobs by providing direct loans tailored to the company’s needs.
- State Small Business Credit Initiative